must be followed by the Great Detoxification if we are to survive as a species.
4) because all the governments are unfixably bankrupt, with way beyond unpayable debt, and their only escape route (as politicians) is a permanent state of emergency (war and/or pandemic) - I.e. they don't want the music to stop...
I liked what you said about anger being a motivator to get out the vote. Anger can also be a motivator to get out the toxins. I don't think it's that easy, though. Plus, I am not sure that just electing a better executive in 2024 would do the trick. Maybe a large coronal mass ejection from the sun that wiped out the satellites, the 5 G, etc. or maybe a real weather change like a return of the Ice Age or a super volcano going off. You know something to reset the planet back to basic survival skills so big Pharma, big tech, big government, big whatever will be wiped out. I agree with you about the vaccines: Passive resistance? In the meantime never give up.
No 5G or smart meters, and NO MORE CHEMICAL PERFUMES!
Hi, I learnt everything I need to know about health, SARS and Covid from HIV and AIDS
I think that we owe it the people who committed suicide due the loneliness, isolation and despair of an AIDs diagnosis, and those killed, bereaved or harmed by the toxic effects of AZT, all indelible stains on politicians, the media and the medical profession, to be absolutely certain what causes disease.
Poppers are known to cause both KS and pneumocystis.
Even Montagnier admitted that poor diet caused AIDS, and that good nutrition could both prevent and cure it. No AZT, no nothing.
Yes AZT did seem to improve the death rate, but that was because healthy people with an a positive 'HIV' test (who would die of something else) where included in the AIDS criteria immediately after AZT's introduction.
Yes AZT does seem to improve 'viral load' but that is because the RNA fragments, not shown to come from a virus, are further oxidised and mutated by AZT treatment and are no longer picked up by the designed PCR primers.
Stigma cannot rightly be attached to promiscuity; AIDS, a disease of oxidation, is only correlated with the frequency of receptive anal intercourse, in either gender; semen is highly oxidising and the anus is very thin. Transmission of 'infection' has not been shown by other intercourse in either gender.
PCR cannot be used as a test as there are so many 'genomes' registered for HIV that thousands are found in healthy people and millions in people with symptoms. A positive antibody test, presence of globulins that bind to proteins, not shown to come from a virus, may be ignored if the patient does not have a history of blood transfusion (though a virus by their definition would not survive) or is a Black African or a gay man. This is mind bogglingly unscientific.
Virus-like particles may well exist but until they are shown to cause anything we do better to focus on what we do know causes disease; poverty, loneliness, oxidation, medications, drugs and poor diet and not kill anymore people with toxic anti-virals or vaccines, and go from there.
Great article, full of information, but you merely state, when we take control, as if its going to be handed over to us. And no talk at all about a plan or an idea on how to achieve this. I know, I get it, we can't talk of such things lest the goon squad come along and haul us off to the gulag. But if not now, then when? I feel like we've been not asleep at the wheel but snoozing and conscientiously aware of our collision course for long enough.
I have been inspired to look into the origins of IVM and discovered many fascinating things. Did you know that Merck donates $4 billion worth of Ivermectin to Africans as a prophylaxis for worm infection in river blindness, although there is no evidence that it is effective in this method?
Not suspicious at all.
Now a demand is being created for IVM (by banning it )for a respiratory 'virus'
I don't know what exactly but something very off is happening.
Trying to explain all evils of the world in terms of vaccines is a classic "when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" error.
I’d say don’t forget the damages of Social Media on the brains. Trained to get dopamine hits, trained for a short attention span, etc.
This is why I am a Substack person now! Deep thought, long articles, and a more engaging experience.
Remove plastic and rubber soles from all shoes. Return to leather soles. Encourage people to walk barefoot on the bare earth as often as possible.
Add to the list:
1. Flame retardants soaked on polyester pajamas for infants through adults.
2. Clothing made from recycled plastics and synthetics. (Becoming very difficult to find cotton, which is also often laden with pesticides.)
3. Aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and packaging for all food.
4. Sunscreen with toxic chemicals - my entire generation has spent the past 30+ years slathering it on themselves and their kids, blocking Vit D in the process. The skin is our largest organ.
5. HFCS has been replaced with Maltodextrin - same toxin - different name.
6. Infant formula’s first ingredient is HFCS.
7. DDT and current pesticide spraying. Our old neighborhood in FL is sprayed regularly with Naled.
8. Lead painted children’s toys such as Thomas the Tank Engine which poisoned an already mercury toxic generation (those born in late 90’s to early 2000’s). Abundance of plastic toys.
9. EMFs from computers and Wi-Fi. (The number of Wi-Fi signals extending to my house is now in double digits.)
10. Our water supply is not just devoid of minerals and nutrients, in many areas it is run through reverse osmosis which makes it dead, not capable of keeping plants alive - let alone humans. Oh, not to mention, we are running out of drinking water altogether.
Depressing but I keep hope that if this is indeed a “great reset” we can go back to natural living with the knowledge to do things better.
On the plus side, homeopathy can detox gently and effectively.
You are simply the best.
Mr. Rogers, can you provide a link to your thesis / study of autism and vaccines please? I saw that in one of your articles and meant to look it up but then lost the tab. I would like to read it. Thanks.
I think if you reply I will get an email notice.
Thank you! If I may, the endocannabinoid system, the body’s master regulatory system, present in each and every cell membrane of the body, enables the body’s natural response to the myriad problems you’ve listed here. Starved of support, Endocannabinoid system deficiency inhibits this natural response. Endogenous phytocannabinoids (not CBD or THC) can be produced sustainably, without petroleum-based extraction/refinement, to support the endocannabinoid system. Please let me know if I may send you products of these pure, unadulterated, unrefined cannabinoids, produced in my company’s cGMP facility. There is vast and growing amount of peer reviewed research available to which I can also point you, as well.
So many to add:
Toothpaste: (except the natural) which is flooded with Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), as are our shampoos, soaps, dish soaps and laundry detergent. An ingredient known to cause cancer and I believe, banned in europe, because of its petroleum source. Commercial toothpaste is the only thing in the world that can erase a Sharpie marker. If you use the kind with "scrubbing microbeads" those are actually little plastic balls that you swallow and that get embedded into your stomach lining, so that's nice.
Also Aspartame, which was going to be denied by the FDA until Donald Rumsfeld (who at the time was CEO of Searle) used his power to get it approved despite overwhelming evidence that it was deadly. The FDA's own toxicologist, Dr. Adrian Gross told Congress that without a shadow of a doubt, aspartame can cause brain tumors and brain cancer and that it violated the Delaney Amendment. Rumsfeld and Reagan hand-picked a new FDA commissioner, Arthur Hayes. "One of Hayes' first official acts as FDA chief was to approve the use of aspartame as an artificial sweetener in dry goods on July 18, 1981. In order to accomplish this feat, Hayes had to overlook the scuttled grand jury investigation of Searle, overcome the Bressler Report, ignore the PBOI's recommendations and pretend aspartame did not chronically sicken and kill thousands of lab animals. Hayes left his post at the FDA in November, 1983, amid accusations that he was accepting corporate gifts for political favors. Just before leaving office in scandal, Hayes approved the use of aspartame in beverages."
Diet coke, anyone?
Obviously, there are just two items on the household (not industrial) level.
All of this cullng shit has been going on for decades. Life is so good though, we as a country just look the other way.
Amen..... the anti-fluoridation crowd has been on to the government marketing poison since the scheme began circa 1950.
A 1955 Congressional hearing had a number of distinguished scientists and doctors offering evidence of harm in a plea to end the CWF programs, yet politicos including future President Gerald Ford went on record in that same hearing demanding that the magic potion of fluoridation be made available to every American.
I wonder if the f-proponents in government had anything to do with the inclusion of a crazy reference to fluoridation in "Dr. Strangelove" that is still being used to trash the opposition?
In any event, to those who ignored the opposition to fluoridation, this is where it leads.
- “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson (1787)
- “Many people seem to think that if a majority can be persuaded to vote in favor of doing something, it is in line with democracy for that something to he done. This indicates a misconception about the nature of democracy, which is primarily concerned with the rights of people as human beings, and not with the dominance of the majority. A majority vote which violates ethical or moral principles or deprives individuals of rights they should be free to enjoy, is not democracy but tyranny. It is a subversion of democracy that will bring democracy to an end in the degree that it is allowed to operate.” - Frederick B. Exner, MD, FACR in “Duties of Legislators Regarding Fluoridation of Water Supplies”
Toxic overlords must be removed
Notice of War Crimes to Local and State Officials