Proposed contract with the medical freedom community
Any politician who wants our vote in 2024 needs to agree to a 10-item pledge
Single-issue medical freedom voters decided the 2016 Presidential election (when we went big for Trump) and the 2020 Presidential election (when we stayed home because Trump screwed us by abandoning the Vaccine Safety Commission and launching Operation Warp Speed — that subsequently killed his ex-wife Ivana and at least 15,311 other Americans).
As the largest block of independent voters in the country, we will decide the 2024 Presidential election as well. Given our pivotal role in the next election, I think it is essential for us to spell out exactly what we expect from any candidate who wants our vote.
So here’s my proposal. Any politician who wants the medical freedom vote in 2024 needs to give us a seat at the table — that means having a say in the selection of the heads of HHS, FDA, and CDC and an ironclad commitment to passing the ten items listed below:
1. Repeal the 1980 Bayh-Dole Act that lets government officials and academics patent (and thus profit from) federally-funded research. So much of the corruption in our current system stems from this.
3. Permanently end the entire notion of a “vaccine schedule”. Forcing one-size-fits-all medicine on an entire population is savage and barbaric. Anything other than personalized (“N-of-1”) medicine is malpractice.
4. Provide Constitutional protections at both the state and federal level for medical autonomy so that this never happens again.
5. Prohibit the executive branch from seizing emergency powers under the guise of public health. The Constitution does not have a pandemic exception.
6. The First Amendment must apply to social media. Ban Pharma TV ads.
7. Withdraw from the WHO, disassociate from the WEF, and dismantle the FDA, CDC, NIH, DARPA, BARDA, and ARPA-H. Make all scientific knowledge and data open source.
8. Negotiate an international treaty to ban gain-of-function research.
9. Prosecute those who participated in the iatrogenocide and covered up its harms.
10. Force Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Merck, and GSK to pay reparations to the vaccine-injured.
This is not a wish list. This is a description of what it will take to stop the iatrogenocide. As such, the medical freedom vote is unlike any other “interest group.” We are not asking for our share of the pie, rather, we are the only people who know how to stop the biggest problem facing our country. All we want is for people to be healthy and our plan will generate a trillion dollars a year in economic stimulus by preventing widespread vaccine injury.
Yes, this may seem like pie-in-the-sky from where we sit in 2022. But in 2 years, as the Biden administration is on year 5 of the Covid pandemic (or some other pandemic that DoD creates) with no end in sight and the FDA is rolling out the 10th dose of yet another “vaccine” with negative efficacy and catastrophic side effects, this plan will feel like common sense and the only viable path forward. So let’s put our stake in the ground now and organize politically to make it a reality.
Blessings to the warriors. 🙌
Prayers for everyone fighting to stop the iatrogenocide. 🙏
Huzzah for everyone working to build the parallel society our hearts know is possible. ✊
In the comments, please let me know what you would add, subtract, or modify from the list above.
As always, I welcome any corrections.