Lessons from year 2 of the pandemic and year 35 of the Pharma Genocide
On New Year’s eve, Forrest Maready posted a 21-part Twitter thread titled, “My top 21 epiphanies, realizations, reluctant admissions, and random thoughts for 2021.” It’s a brilliant read:
In this article I will describe my own lessons from 2021 — the second year of the pandemic and the 35th year of the Pharma Genocide (that began with the 1986 Act).
1. Most people want to be told what to do. They work for someone else in a job that they hate, obey the CDC even though they are genocidal clowns, believe whatever the mainstream media tells them even when it’s illogical and easily disproven. Most people would rather die than give up the fairy tale that Santa Pharma loves them and is here to save them. When we take power they will just switch uniforms and come over to our side and obey our leaders. But at no point will they actually exercise independent thinking — too scary.
2. There is no political “left” in the United States. There are a handful of wokesters who are moved about like pawns on a chessboard by billionaires who dabble in politics as a hobby. Makes me wonder though if there ever was a left in the U.S. or if it has always been a cover for predatory billionaires (as this book argues)? The Democratic Party is entirely transactional at this point — there has not been a discussion about values and principles in the party since 1968. It’s too bad because the U.S. could really use a robust political debate right now.
3. With a few notable exemptions, national level Republicans are weak. Senator Rand Paul is great, Rep. Bill Posey is great, Dan Burton was great, Rep. Thomas Massey is occasionally great, and there are few more who will stand up for medical freedom. But the rest are failing at a moment of great crisis for our nation. At the state level there are lots of “small r” libertarian Republicans who are wonderful and fight hard for us. But they are not the majority of the party yet.
4. There is no such thing as science nor medicine in the U.S., only Pharma. Pharma has captured the entire knowledge production process in science and medicine and harnessed it to serve their profit interests (see chapter 5).
5. The notion of “meritocracy” was probably always a lie. All of the alphabet agencies have failed, both political parties have failed, the mainstream media exists solely to serve the cartel, universities are unable to read basic scientific studies, major corporations are unable to conduct reasonable risk benefit analyses, military leadership is unconcerned with national defense. In short, all of the supposedly “smart” people in our society have turned to mush as a result of a propaganda campaign designed to create a state of constant fear.
6. This really is a genocide. The birth dose of the hepatitis B vaccine is clearly insane and leads to a massive increased risk of autism and other developmental disorders and yet it is standard practice at every hospital in the U.S. The FDA, CDC, and mainstream allopathic medicine block access to hydroxychloroquine even though the CDC’s own research found it safe and effective against SARS coronaviruses; they continue to block access to ivermectin even though it's extremely effective with early treatment. Blocking access to safe and effective treatments during a pandemic is clearly an act of genocide/democide.
7. Fear turns off logic and reason in less than a second. Skills and cognitive structures that take decades to learn can be washed away instantly as a result of fear. All of my former Democratic friends who went fascist in the last year never made a conscious decision to do so, it was instinctive and automatic in the face of irrational fear.
8. We believed that fascism surely would never come to our shores. But that was wishful thinking. We got lucky in 1940. But it turns out that the evil of fascism resides in the hearts of all men and can emerge if certain conditions are present. Pharma fascism is here now and it is going to take everything we have to defeat it.
9. China is sitting pretty right now. They created the chimera virus with funding from the U.S. taxpayers. They brought the pandemic under control relatively quickly in Wuhan in part through shipping in trains full of vitamin C. My hunch is that the People’s Liberation Army knew that the U.S. public health establishment under Fauci is completely corrupt and would use the crisis to get rich from an experimental mRNA products while letting millions die. In the meantime, China took Hong Kong without firing a shot and is looking to take Taiwan next. The U.S. military is in shambles as overvaccinated soldiers would be hard-pressed to conduct a war. The chimera virus has killed more Americans than the Nazis did in WWII and yet China just shrugs and points a finger at Ralph Baric and says, “He did it!” and they are not entirely wrong. It seems like the western billionaires are pulling the strings but China plans in 100-year increments and they surely already have a plan to outlast the American robber barons.
10. This crisis is the result of misaligned structures and incentives. But the millions of Americans who are complicit in these atrocities are unable to course-correct and will not ever admit voluntarily that they were wrong. They must be overthrown. Said differently, power is never given, it must be taken, and that is what we must do.
11. The scale of this crisis is unprecedented in U.S. history. Larger than the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and the World Wars. At least 54% of the population is chronically ill and that percentage grows every day. The fascists are inside all of our institutions and even our own families. We need a countervailing force the size of the U.S. military in order to push back. That’s precisely why Biden is purging the military of critical thinkers right now via vaccine mandates (to prevent the military from being able to challenge Pharma’s power). The entire U.S. economy is built around the cartel.
But the current political earthquake is larger even than that. All of our institutions have failed in response to a crisis that all of these institutions should have been able to handle. Questions including who can we trust, what’s true, what’s best, what works, who are we? are now met with blank stares. The scale of our revolutionary response needs to be akin to the Reformation + the Enlightenment + the American Revolution + the Abolition Movement all in one. But through unprecedented surveillance, censorship, economic violence, and democide, Pharma has made sure that there are few safe havens left to work out the ideas that will guide our societies going forward.
12. In spite of all of this, we’ve still got the better hand. They have lots of money, capture, psychosis, cowardice, and violence on their side. We have logic, reason, rationality, science, medicine, data, evidence, actual health, family, democracy, love, nature, courage, spirit, God, humanity, and history on our side. They may win a few battles in the short term but there is no way that they win in the long term.
Okay those are my thoughts for now. I imagine I’ll think of more lessons in the coming days and I will update this article accordingly.
In the comments please let me know what lessons, insights, and realizations you had as a result of the events of 2021.