Toward a toxicological theory of class
Toxic exposures explain much of our societal dysfunction
I. Poor people live in more toxic neighborhoods.
Poor people are more likely to live near:
• coal-fired power plants (that spew mercury and a wide range of additional toxicants into the air);
• chemical factories;
• cell phone towers; and
The rural poor are more likely to live near fields sprayed with fungicides, pesticides, and herbicides.
The soil itself in poor neighborhoods is more likely to be toxic and the drinking water is more likely to come from aquifers contaminated with perchlorate (rocket fuel that contaminates U.S. military bases) and solvents. Even in the middle class Pasadena neighborhood where I grew up, 1/4 of the wells were closed because of toxic contamination from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the former Kodak plant. One additional problem of toxic drinking water is that the steam from hot showers makes these toxins airborne and then they are absorbed through the lungs as well (the litigation depicted in A Civil Action discovered this exposure pathway).
Poor children in the U.S. are injected with lower quality (read: more toxic) vaccines through the Vaccines for Children Program.
Poor children in the U.S. are more likely to be exposed to toxic mold via dilapidated housing.
II. As a result of all of these toxic exposures, the health of poor children suffers.
Poor children are more likely to experience:
• gut dysbiosis, so they are not absorbing nutrients and they often experience pain;
• poor quality sleep;
• mitochondrial dysfunction, so they lack energy;
• asthma/breathing issues;
• loss of IQ, so they struggle in school;
• neurological issues, so they struggle socially with friends, family, and authority figures (teachers, police officers).
III. This plays out in all sorts of ways socially:
• People who feel miserable also struggle to regulate anger (dead dendrites will do that). So disagreements escalate into arguments escalate into fights escalate into deadly encounters more quickly. Jail becomes just a normal part of life.
• Of course divorce rates are higher, people are struggling and sometimes lack the ability to figure their way out of a conflict.
• Their school sports team lose (it’s tough to win a contest in any sport with damaged mitochondria).
• The best teachers leave the school district because the rate of return on effort is small.
• Poor people make bad food choices. Poor people already live in food deserts with more liquor stores than grocery stores. When you are rich, a Monster Energy drink tastes overly sweet and artificial. When you feel like sh*te every day, the 45 minutes after chugging a Monster Energy drink are the best minutes you will experience that day.
• So too meth starts as a tool to get through a dreary work day before it takes over and destroys one’s life.
• The social disintegration caused by these toxic environments leads mainstream people to conclude that poor people lack character — the same excuse that has always been used since the start of the industrial revolution to demonize the poor and do nothing to address the situation.
IV. All of the above is unassailable. What’s weird is that there is bipartisan consensus that what I have described is wonderful and necessary.
Republican elected officials work hard to keep those coal-fired power plants, refineries, and factories going with as little regulation as possible. Toxic polluters are more than happy to reward these elected officials who do their bidding.
Democratic elected officials make sure that kids are pumped full of neurotoxic vaccines from conception throughout childhood and now into adulthood. Democrats call it Vaccine Equity but it’s really Equal Access to Genocide. Democratic elected officials take heaps of money from Pharma and prison guard unions in order to keep the genocidal cycle going.
It is true that some poor kids with extraordinary DNA are somehow able to escape this cycle (this was easier 100 years ago before the childhood vaccine schedule constrained the possibilities for everyone). LeBron James grew up poor and is now a billionaire. But for every LeBron James there are 10,000 kids dead, chronically ill, or in jail whose DNA did not save them.
I imagine the eugenic architects of the democide are fine with a few people transcending the abundant toxic harms. It helps them to paper over the damage that they are inflicting on everyone. And it helps to identify particularly favorable DNA sequences.
But the modern eugenicists are a strange bunch. Looking at Bill Gates, no one would conclude that he has superior DNA or is part of some master race. The guy has the face of a child, the belly of a sugar addict, and the muscle tone of a jellyfish. Unlike the German fascists who inspired them, today’s eugenicists are not trying to build a master race here on earth. Instead their goal is to build an immortal super race online via transhumanism. They seek to spread toxic harms as far and wide as possible so that everyone is forced into the transhuman space in order to “survive” at all.
That is what we are up against and that is what we seek to overthrow.
*As you can see, I am starting to use the words genocide, democide, and iatrogenocide interchangeably because they are all part and parcel of the same corrupt system that we are working to dismantle. I don’t think the different definitions are particularly useful — they are all mass murder. Cancer Alley in Louisiana is probably genocide, cell phone towers can be considered democide, and the vaccine schedule is iatrogenocide but they are all components in a larger system that seeks to turn the living into the dead in order to increase the wealth and power of a few elites.
* I am also using the words toxin, toxic, and toxicant interchangeably even though “toxin” usually refers to natural poisons (mold) while “toxicant” usually refers to man-made poisons (aluminum adjuvants). Poor children are usually exposed to both.
Blessings to the warriors. 🙌
Prayers for everyone working to stop the democide. 🙏
Huzzah for everyone working to build the parallel economy our hearts know is possible. ✊
In the comments, please let me know what you would add or subtract from the analysis above.
As always, I welcome any corrections.